boat cover

chickenman1

Registered Member
Premium Member
City
Valley Stream
Hi everybody
New owner of a 170 DC.
need to know whats the best cover for this boat. I can`t wait to get it in the water.

Hey Chickenman,
Congrats on the new boat. (BTW, I use to love your radio show :D ) You're going to have a lot of fun in it, I'm sure. There are lots of boat covers out there that will work for you, find one in your price range and you're set. You can use the "search" button on this website's toolbar and enter "boat cover". There are quite a few postings already on this subject. Good luck

Chickenman,

Congratulations on your new boat.

I paid $50 at Wally World for a cover for my 170DC. I has a three year warranty and the fit okay, not great, but definitely worth $50. I threw the cover on but didn't tie it down in the picture below.

Covers Inc sells a custom fit for just under $500. The fit is excellent and you can specifiy with or with out a bow rail. They even make models to fit those with T-tops.

I have a picture of my boat cover posted in the 170 photo section. I got it thru IBoats.com. Paid just under $300 for a nice custom cover. Fits like a glove.

Hey guys,
I hope you mind if I jump in on this topic. But, do you know where to get a cover for just the center console? Anybody have a good experience buying a standard cover not custom fit?
Thanks,
Frank

Back