Boat lift for 210 CC

spoonman

Registered Member
City
Houston
Okay guys...just found this board...used to post on the old one (msn?). I previously had concerns about how to lift the boat in a "sling". I finally worked it out with some trailer drawings from EZ Loader. Here are the pics of empty lift & boat on trailer.

Spoonman

Attachments

• CRADLE 1.jpg
    CRADLE 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 158
  • CRADLE 2.jpg
    CRADLE 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 210 1.jpg
    210 1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 210 2.jpg
    210 2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 124
Hey Spoonman! Glad you've found us. Great job on the sling!

boat lift

is there any information I need to put the 01 logic 210 in a lift,,I measured the bunks on the trailer and told the marina operator the measurement,but he says they normally dont spread the bunks out that far on the lift,,I realize that I have to clear the through hull fittings,,but can this be treated like a fiberglass boat when it comes to a lift,are there any support issues that I need to be concerned with,,,still getting used to a another material other than fiberglass...
thanks again...CFirth
------------------------
owner 01 210 logic 150 johnson
owner 96 27'searay thats for SALE.....

210 Boat "Cradle"

Guys:

Am going to the bay house for Memorial Day weekend---4-5 Days!!!!!!
Intend to fish maybe twice 40-50 miles offshore if weather permits & I get my boat back from the shop. (sticky controller, std service, zerk nut installed on steering rod to help keep it well greased).

While there I will try to take more pics of the entire "Cradle" & lift system. Also I will give you more shots of my Custom 5 x 7 T-Top. It has a home built rack on top that holds an addittional 10 Rigs!!!! Also 2 side rod riggers for trolling (visible).

ASee you next week!

Spoonman

Nice job on the t-top, i notice you have guides for putting your boat back on the trailer. How do you like it. I used to have them on old boat, and my pals always teasd me so I did not put on my new boat.

Genelie:

I bought that boat without the guides on the trailer. What a pain. One of the ramps I used to use alot was on a channel with a ripping current when the tide was really moving. Those guides are a must. More time fishing...less time jackin' with the trailer.

Spoonman

Dear Spoonman,

I Bought A 2004 210 And Would Like To Use My Old Sling Lift. Do You Know Where I Could Get The Design And Dimensions For A Cradle? Any Info You Would Give Me Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks
James Broach

I would love to purchase that type of cradle for my 2003 Triumph 210. Any ideas on where to get one? Also, what type of list are you using?
-Mdnightrdr

The 210 / 215 trailer bunk placement / measurements spec sheet is posted on this site. I just cannot recall where right at the moment. I would say "that" would be 1st thing to use as a guide for any support device for these hulls.

Osprey Vic also had a nice Rolls Axle Trailer for his, and his bunk placement was great for that hull and held it like you would hold a newborn in the palm of you hand. Again, finding that picture here make take some time since it goes back many moons now...

Hope this helps?

Putershark,
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I recently purchased a new home in the Keys and it has 2 lifts installed. I just have to figure out how to cradle my 210 because I learned from this site I cannot just suspend it from the bow and stern eyes like a "normal" boat. I'm still not sure it can be done effectively. Till now, I have always kept the boat in the water and bottom painted it once a year. It would be awesome not to have to do that!
-Mdnightrdr

Bottom Painted.jpg

The trailer depicted is just for transport to and from the marina where it was painted......

You are most welcome and really simple Brother! Just make the lift section match the bunk spacing for a stock or as in Vic's case, custom trailer. Drop me a PM with your number and we can discuss more on the phone :)

Don't know if this link will work (see attached file)
But here is your starting point to build a square cradle for your lift. Pretty much any quality lift builder, can install the needed extra bunks and their respective placement, using this as a guide.

Attachments

• T215Trailer.pdf
    442.3 KB · Views: 6
Back