Boat Lifts?

Z

Zachary

I read somewhere that Triumph's flexibility requires their boats to be placed completely on a trailer because, otherwise, the portion extending past the rails will cause the boat to permanently sag if left in that position for an extended period of time. As a result, the performance of the boat becomes adversely affected.

Does this mean that Triumph boats cannot be placed on boat lifts that use 2 belts to hoist the boat in and out of the water?

I am interested in purchasing a house that has a bolt lift behind the house. This particular boat lift has 2 belts. I would really like to get a Triumph, but, if I buy this house, it seems that I may have to buy a fiberglass boat, unless anyone of you has experience that can address my concerns.

Many thanks.

You are correct about the trailer and not putting them in slings, However, you can hang them a craddle. I beleive these are now available from factory but contact your dealer. In addition, if you do a search of the forums, there are blueprints for building a craddle. In a nutshell yes you can hang a Triumph, it just needs to be in craddle.

Back