bought a used Logic 170cc for the grandchildren

megawat567

Registered Member
City
Stuart/Plymouth
After searching all over New England I found this 2001 with a Honda bf50 15 miles from our house!. Great boat for them to fish with "POP" and learn boating. This Forum was a valuable source for me while I was deciding what to purchase and what to inspect on the boats. BTW Boy people sure think highly of their old beat up Whalers! The Logic is a great boat!! We look forward to many happy hours on her.

10-4 Megawat.....hope you and the grandkids put a lot of scales across the deck......:)

<*)))))>{

Welcome

After searching all over New England I found this 2001 with a Honda bf50 15 miles from our house!. Great boat for them to fish with "POP" and learn boating. This Forum was a valuable source for me while I was deciding what to purchase and what to inspect on the boats. BTW Boy people sure think highly of their old beat up Whalers! The Logic is a great boat!! We look forward to many happy hours on her.

Welcome aboard "POP", I hope you and the grandkids have lots of good times and learning experiences on her this summer and many more to come. The 170CC is a great boat and very easy to handle.

JimW

Back