Brand New Owner

johnnylite

Registered Member
Just bought a 210cc at the boat show. Picking up on Friday. I look forward to seeing the other Triumph owners on the water. Great boat from great dealer. AA Marine in San Diego.

Hello from the other coast of this GREAT country. It seems like I am seeing a few of you west coast guys join this site lately, and that is good.

Please tell others about the site.

I do not see your dealer listed on the "Links" page, so on Friday, please tell him about the site and ask them to contact Randy the site administrator so they can be listed.

We want more Triumph owners and dealers to join this family friendly site.

There is some great accumulated knowledge here, and as you learn more about your boat and share your experiences, we all benefit.

Again, welcome.

Vic in Osprey FL

Yeah, I posted my message on the 190 Bay Section. I just bought mine also at the Del Mar Show from AA Marine. I'm going camping down in San Diego this next week, so I will talk to Kelly Boyd about this and to drop of my newly purchased electronics.

Johnnylite
Welcome we are beginning to have a real showing of So. Cal. Triumph owners. Last year I only saw about 4 other plastic boats between M.D.R. and the Channel Islands. Looking like this year may be different.
Post some photos when you can I'd like to see your new rig!

It's here

Picked up our new boat Saturday. Did some ocean tests and then spent sunday on Diamond Valley Lake. Great boat really had a good time figuring out all the parts and pieces. Took some digital photos and will post them soon.

new guy

Spent the weekend on Mission Bay lot's of just driving around and a little fishing.
No fish but lot's of fishing. Great boat no problems and easy to clean after two days on the water.

Hoping to get out when the wind dies down and hit the kelp patties.
Need to christen the boat with some calico bass.

Back