Hey now!

J

jerodharris

Thanks to Jan from Humboldt for turning me on to this site. As of today I am now the owner of a 150cc. It's been a long process shopping for a boat and weeding through all of the sales bs. I think I went with the right boat in the end. I live on Mission Bay in San Diego and plan on using the boat as a bay and kelp bed skiff primarily and also using it to cruise around on the bay with my fiance.
Buying the boat was bitter sweet for me. I enjoyed the shopping portion of the deal, but I didn't enjoy my salesman from AA Marine. He is extremely cocky and I feel that he was somewhat condescending towards me. In the end I went with this dealship because of the financing deal they were able to get me and the proximity to my house. As soon as I take delivery of the boat I will post up a report.
Cheers,
Jerod

Congratulations Jerod on the new 150cc! And welcome aboard performanceoutdoors.net. ;)

We bought our boat from AA Marine and they are different. The owner is the best person to talk to. He really takes an interest in the customer but I think he may not get much feedback about his sales people. Next time by there ask for him. Good luck with your boat and have fun rinsing it off at the dock while everyone else is washing, polishing, buffing their glass boats.

Jerod,

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your 150. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

picked up the boat from AA Marine this afternoon. took her out on mission bay for a shakedown run and break in time. thanks to everyone on here for the help and info.

Back