Center Console Cover

joejoecat

Registered Member
City
Bradford
I have 2004 170cc, does anyone know where one could find a cover that fits over the center console and the integrated seat/live well ? Thanks

I did the Goog search but I can't find any that will cover the console & seat/livewell. I thought someone may have found one somewhere. Thanks

I had thought of that for my 195cc. You may have to go with 2 covers or measure the CC and the seats and then go to iboats.com and order by size. I decided not to cover my center console after reading that some have experienced mold issues. My boat stays in the Jersey Bay from April 1 - Dec 1 and the CC and seats/baitwell all look great after 1.5 seasons.

rscott looks like he has one for his console:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a silver 4 x 6' tarp from Harbor Freight last week...on sale for $2.95, I think. I'll have to snap a pic...flip the cooler seat up onto the wheel, lean the back forward toward the console, and run the tarp over them, over the windshield, and down toward the bailwell. The tarp will cover them, and the back cushion on the front of the console (I take the baitwell seat cushion off when not in use). Two bungy cords, run under the cooler seat frame, hold everything securely.

I may go with something more "custom" later, but this covers everything that needs covering, for now.

I picked up a console/livewell cover, forward fishing seat cover and pilot seat cover (all seperate) from Overtons.com for my 2002 170CC. They work nicely. Search for Console Cover. I bought the gray Imperial grade. The CC cover was the medium. It covers both the console as well as the livewell & seat in front of the console. Measure your console before ordering. I believe your console my be a different configuration than mine.

Hope this helps,
BobW

Just found my invoice: The CC cover is Item # 71911M, Swingback seat cover is item # 71927, Fishing seat cover is 71924.

Just a follow up on the console cover. I bought a Veranda Cart Barbecue cover from Coverbonanza.com. Cost was about $40.It fits over the console the seat and mostly over the live well in front of the console. It has two air vents and a draw rope at the bottom . I use one pole between the seat and the console.It seems well made but I don't know how it will hold up,time will tell. It is much eaiser than putting a full mooring cover on the boat after a day on the lake.

Back