Chesapeke Bay Striper Pic.....

boostjunkie1

Contributing Member
City
Lexington
Here is a picture of the Big one we got this past weekend at the Bay. It weighed in at 33 pounds. Not a giant but the biggest so far :)...... Buddy of mine caught a 42 pounder on the last day. Had a great trip and hopefully we will be able to get back up there before the end of the season.

Big Striper for 08.jpg

** Fish was caught on a live eel being drifted on the edge of a main channel...;)

Striper

Nice fish! Sat around all day waiting on this kid to come pick up some stuff he was buying from me, never showed up. Next time, I'm going fishing and the rest of the world can wait, lol.

Yeah Buddy ,thats a toadie Striper in any man's book.Good to see not all the other coast owners are bagged and tagged"Do not open till Spring". Way to go.

Bay Striper Pic 08.jpg Here is a better picture taken with a Digital Camera. The first was with a camera phone.......

Panmarine,

When you sent the text I was almost out! The 42 hours that I had already been awake was 2 much. We slept until 10pm the next morning and I had to work on the boats lights before we could get back out on the water. You did yourself a favor as we did not catch anything else on the trip. A buddy of mine got on them and caught a couple bigger fish. Looking to be back down the weekend after Christmas. Waiting for a couple guys responses as if they will be going with me or not. If not you are once again welcome to join me out on the frigid water :D

Trip

Roger. Maybe I should come, fixed the lights for you :)

Yea :D..... I have worked on them today along with the washdown pump. The pump is tost along with the switch. There is a diod that is gone in the switch and the pupm motor is showing a dead short. What is it that you actually do. I was in Industrial/Commercial Electrical work for 6 years and have been a Facilities Technician for the past 3. Hopefully Triumph is going to send me a new switch and a new pump :confused:....... I'm working with the Dealer I bought the boat from Blackbarry Marine in Southport, NC. They have been great so far with this issue, it is just that they will be gone from tomorrow until the first of the year :eek:.........

I'm a marine electrician and ceritifed electronics installer. I also am an amateur Electrical Engineer.

I'm a marine electrician and ceritifed electronics installer. I also am an amateur Electrical Engineer.

GREAT... You should have all the answers I may ever have about Marine DC Stuff!

Back