Console cover for 210 w/o T-Top

PAX

Participating Member
City
Bedford
Hi guys,

I am looking for a console cover for my 210. I do not have a T-Top. Also my antenna is attached to the right side of the console just below the windshield. What brand/model/size would you suggest?

Thanks,

Console cover

I will be getting a 215CC - no TTop- in a few weeks. Did you ever find a cover for your console?

Searover

I am a dealer in florida, carver industries has a software you just plug in the boat mfg
and model and it spits out a number for their corrosponding cover

Console cover only

They only make full boat covers. Just need something to fit the Console. West Marine and Boater's World have some but the sizes are not right. Still looking.

Searover

Try contacting the folks at Boat Tailors. They are a sponsor on this site and do any kind of custom canvas work. Couldn't hurt to call them, describe what you need and see if they can assist. Eric is the guy to ask for. Very nice guy and they do great work.

http://www.boattailors.com/pages/696464/index.htm

336-342-6174

I know it's late to respond to your center console question, but I made my own with rip-stop nylon (JO-ANN Fabric) that covers the console and the chairs, Total outlay was about $45.00. Bought a special roller ball needle and special thread, patterned it to fit one step at a time and used my wifes sewing machine. Just bought some turn clips for the bottom to keep it in place during high winds. Have had great success with it the entire season.
R. P. Miller
Wallytrier

Back