cover

I only have a 17' CC but I got a really good summer/winter cover at Boater's World for $150.00 last fall. I was really impressed the way it was made. If you have a Boater's world near you, check them out.

greenapple

The cover I got for mine was for a longer boat. See our boats are 8 feet wide and a cover for a 19 foot boat is narrower.

I purchased mine from Cabela's back in March of 2003. It is a #01-0057 Sundra Center Console Travel/Storage Boat Cover 19'6". It was priced at $263 at the time.

I put the fastech buckels all around. I put the female part on the trailer on a piece of webbing so it's always there. then the male part with an adjuster on the webbing is on the cover it's self. This way I don't loose any of the parts.

Last Fall I made this ladder looking thing that hooks on the bar over the windshield and goes down to the bow of the boat. You will see the first time you tow your boat with a cover, you will look back and see the 'parachute effect' happin' to your cover. My ladder thing supports the cover in front. I think there is a photo of it in the member's photos area.

Back