Fishing Lake Wylie, NC

Thfireman

Participating Member
City
Charlotte
Well had good day of fishing on Monday. Warm weather and clear but windy. I used grubs for Crappie and Panfish. I used Jitter Bugs and other Top water for Bass as well as Purple or black worms on Carolina rigs. I caught half dozen small crappie, a perch and 12 -14 panfish, bream and sunfish. I later caught a Large Mouth Bass on a grub. Caught 4 more on topwater or worms. Released all and went home. Im including a self photo of me and one of my Bass. He is about 18 inches and 2 lbs. Caught him on a chartruse grub while jigging for Crappie. Roger

Yea Yea, I know theres crap all over my boat deck. It rained the night before and I had the cover off and all the trees dumped crud inside. I rinsed and went fishing. Roger

Attachments

• Misc 2008 004.jpg
    Misc 2008 004.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Misc 2008 005.jpg
    Misc 2008 005.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Misc 2008 006.jpg
    Misc 2008 006.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 10
Sounds like a very productive and nice day out on the water. Ain't it grand?

Jim

Very nice. :)

Man I must have been on crack last night when I typed the original post. I made a bunch of corrections to the typos so maybe it makes better sense now. For example... I didnt go "Jugging" for Crappie, I went "Jigging" Anyway thanks for the comments Guys. Not the largest fish but fun just the same.

Back