G'day from Downunder

Giffo65

Registered Member
City
Tugun
Gday

My name is Glenn and live on the Gold Coast,Queensland Australia,I have just joined the forum,I have a Ausrtralian made Polyethelene boat (Polycraft),had that for 11 years and love the ride and qualities of plastic boats.I like the look of the 195 CC and am thinking of importing one soon,I would like a bigger boat, but towing laws in Australia are very restrictive if over 8'2" beam.

Cheers

Giffo

G day Glen,
mate sell that poly and buy a triumph.They are an awesome boat.
I have a 215 chaos and the dry ride and the layout is excellent.As for the width not a problem as long as the trailer,the width must not exceed 2.45 mts.(which they are for the 215 and the 195 cc) So no issues there.The boats are ok width wise as far as I know.I also have a 255 boston whaler and I don't have to have flags for it.I have just bought a 235 triumph in the USA and it is just leaving for Australia now.If you need any help buying one and shipping just call me on 0428 736190 can put you onto the best shipping agent etc,he has handled 6 for me so far.

Ra

Welcome aboard, Glenn.

Ray is correct. I have owned and towed a 190Bay, 191FS (the same hull as the 195CC) and a 235CC in Victoria. BTW: make sure you get your trailer width (98" not 102") and paperwork right.

Welcome aboard Glenn! Glad you've joined us. :cool:

Back