Giving the Premium Member subscription a try

Piper Paul

Registered Member
City
Saint John
I have just purchased a used Triumph, it is a 2003 190 Bay, powered by a 115 Merc. Still a little early to put it in the water to give it a good try out. I have only witnessed the engine running and hydraulics etc all run fine. The hull looks pretty good although there is some distortion on the bottom about 6 feet back from the front that concerns me. The very bottom is straight but just up a foot or so from the bottom on both sides you can notice a little deflection in the hull. Being new to this type of boat I thought I would try an owner's forum and try and get a feel for what I should look out for or tips on proper maintenance. Interested in learning if a subscription to this site is worthwhile.

Congratulations on the 190 Bay! :cool:

Welcome. I think you'll find lots of good information and lots of friendly folks here. You must be up north, if it's still "a little early to put it in the water." How much deflection do you estimate you have in the hull?

A subscription here will be the best $15.00 you ever spent. The information already posted, if you read it, will save you that and more each year.

Back