Greetings everyone

F

Fish04

:)Hello everyone I have been looking at Triumph boats for a while now. I do a various types of fishing. I fish for Trout, Kokanee, Salmon, Stripers, Catfish along with some other types fo fish. I live on the West Coast and in the San Jouquin Valley. Most of my fishing is in big lakes and the Delta with a few trips to Monterey. The areas are cold water areas and some times very rough. We have been researching several boats and have narrowed it down to four companys. I talked to another Triumph owner who turned me on to this site.
Fish04

Hi fish04 you have found the best site ever, I also live the san jouquin valley I bought my triumph oct 07 and I would have to its best boat I have ever owened . my only regret is I wish I had not waited so long to buy one.

Welcome aboard Fish04! :)

welcome to the board, you really can not go wrong with the choice of a Triumph:)

Fish04

I believe that you can't go wrong with a Truimph. I have a '01 Logic and yes there have been a few problems that have had to be fixed. But, my overall level of satisfaction is a 9+. Ease of maintenance, No waxing, tough enough to hit pilings and keeps on tickin'..opps, that last item applies to a Timex.

Anyway, all boats have some positve and negative aspects, so pick the one that has more positives for you. If you do so, you will be a happy boater.

Unk

Back