Hello and help

C

cutman

Hello all, new triumph owner with some questions for yal .
1# Is there a quick fix out there that can get my fish boxes to drain , all four seem to hold water and VERY slowly ??

2# the boat seems to take on water from some where , not alot but enough to bring the bilge pump on once or twice per hour .

I just love the boat and feel this boat suits me and my needs just fine .
It is a 2005 Chaos with a Honda 150 four stroke. a fishing boat from ****.
I am looking forward to any replys I get and thanks for having a great web site for info . Cutman

well to start off welcome!!! as for the fish boxes..the 4 on the side...they have a fairly small tube that drains into the bilge. only one front right drains good front left sucks..I am attempting to blow out with air..hopefully that will unblock. as for the 2 rear they drain, but just slow.
As for water getting into bilge, are we talking after washing the boat, or being under way?? If it is under way, check your hose's for clamps being loose, and also check for leaks around all of your thru hull fittings. hope this helps. I myself am working on a similar problem.

Taking on water

Check the gasket seal under the big deck hatch behind the live well.
I think water comes thru the splash well thru the two small holes in the front of the splash well and seeps in to the bilge that way if the gasket is not sealing properly. GO TIGERS!

Back