Hello everyone- new member from Richmond Virginia

Wedge373

Registered Member
State
Virginia
I bought a 2002 210cc a few years back and it seems to be doing well. I have replaced the bilge pump and some other small items. My question to the group is probably one you hear about a lot, that is, where and how should I install the outside drain? Sorry if this is a reoccurring question. I appreciate any advise you have to offer
Thank you

Welcome aboard. I"ll defer to the 210/215 guys for answers to your question.

Hi and welcome aboard. You'll want to subscribe to the Premium Member level to access all the information in the Triumph/Logic Boat forums. See the link below for more information on the subscription. Once you have access to those forums the Search feature above will yield a lot of information on the inner hull drain modification. Push & Pull is a recognized leader in the 210/215 forums on the subject. Here is a sample that you would find with the Search feature: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/threads/inner-hull-drain-210.7856/

Also, in our Maintenance and Modifications for Triumph Boat Owners DVD Carl Merritt of Merritt Marine in Hillsborough, NC demonstrates how to install an inner hull drain on a 210/215. It includes where to drill and how to install the drain. You might be interested in getting a copy of it. Link below. :)

Blessings,
Randy
Administrator

Back