Hello from new boat owner

MissMyMoney

Registered Member
City
Soquel
Hi all. I just puchased a 195DC from Monterey Bay Marine in Santa Cruz, CA. I love the boat. I set it up for fishing and am having a great time fishing the Monterey Bay. It is awsome!! This site was a big help during my year of boat research before deciding on a Triumph.

On a side note to NCangler. I entered the info for the new boat owner membership about a week ago but have not received any emails regarding it. If you see any issues with it I am happy to pay the annual fee. Can you please advise. I love this site.

Thank you all,
Forrest :D

Welcome aboard Forrest. We did not receive your information for the free account with your new boat purchase, but I received it via email this morning. I am out of town but will activate this today. :)

HI Forrest and welcome aboard hope you enjoy your new purchase
send some pics

I always wanted a brother named Forest ... at least I now have a 195DC brother ... Welcome Aboard :D

Forrest,

I have activated your 1-year free Premium Member subscription as a new Triumph Boat purchaser. Welcome aboard!

Randy
NCangler

You might MissYourMoney but you won't MissYourBoat. You will not regret deciding on a Triumph.

Hello out there on the left coast, hope you enjoy your new toy as much as I enjoy mine.

Welcome Forrest!

Nice to have another triumph owner above LA! I am up east of the SF bay about 30 miles. Let me know if ya want to explore some of these waters. I have never actually seen another Triumph up here but my wife says she saw one on the freeway the other day. Maybe I could bring my 170 down to your area and you could show me around? Good to have ya join us, your right, this is a great site.

Biff

Greetings from up North

Just purchased my new used 2007, 210 can't wait to take her out. Just want to say I am really glad I found this site and will do everything I can to add good info on these great boats.

Welcome

Welcome Forrest-from NC.
Post up some Cali coastal and fish pics.
Later,
Lindsay

Back