Hello from N.J.

hudson hawk

Registered Member
Hello group I am hudson hawk and I live in new jersey (not Jersery that is in england somewhere :p ) I have owned my 2001 17 ' logic for 2 yrs now and I have been a member of the old site and i have to say i was quite pleased coming across this new site. Most of my boating is done in lower ny harbour although i plan to be adventurous this coming boating season by doing some more trailering than i have in the past. I am a relativly new boater and have taken the power sqadron class and would recommend that all new boaters take a similar type of class. I will probably be posting more than in the past and will be looking for some practical advice. Now that there is no hockey, and football will be coming to an end, I will have to do something to remain occupied.

hi hudsonhawk
im a former new jersey guy grew up in sparta. used to fish out of brielle on head boats (bogans brielle basin) with my dad and surf fishing at seaside. good to hear you
shrek

welcome aboard hudson hawk. glad you found us. this is t h e site as far as i'm concerned to continue the triumph experience among owners.
if it is support and answers to your questions you are looking for---welcome home.
any members of the old site you know that don't show up on the member list , please advise them of this site.
regards
robert -- owner since '01[/b]

Back