Hello Everyone

abonomo

Registered Member
State
NY
Today I purchased my 1st boat. A 2007 Triumph 195DC with a Yamaha 150 Outboard. Looking forward to participating in the forum and learning from everyone.

Regards,
Andy

Attachments

• IMG_4619-3.jpg
    IMG_4619-3.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 4
Very good and welcome. Lots of info here and we're happy to help or answer questions.

Martin

Congratulations on the 195! A great boat, especially for a first boat! :cool: Welcome aboard.

Today I purchased my 1st boat. A 2007 Triumph 195DC with a Yamaha 150 Outboard. Looking forward to participating in the forum and learning from everyone.

Regards,
Andy

Good day Andy from a new boat owner myself, joining on July 22nd.. I have already found NCangler and Putershark, as Site Owners and Administrators, extremely inviting and helpful. Also, Harper and Offshoreman as Forum Leaders, and despite different Triumph Make Boats, also welcoming and have already offered there assistance. Lastly, I suggest your indicate your City or Town.. It was only than that NCangler noticed that I live closeby making the experience even nore pleasant. Welcome and Enjoy your new Boat. Kind Regards, Bill

Hi Andy! Welcome aboard.

Back