Hello from LA..lower Alabama

ejbpesca

Participating Member
City
Spanish Fort
Glad to finally be here and thanks to those who have helped so far in me getting to know my very special boat. I've only seen one other in our very watery area and most fellow boaters are surprised to see one of these boats and even more surprised to take a ride in it. Mine is a Logic side console 15. It feels like a much bigger boat when running our very choppy waters and I've never seen such a small boat with so much room and passenger capacity of 5...which I will not be doing.

Thank you all in advance for maybe being able to answer some questions I have. I'm so glad to be here and ready to listen to the words of experience.

Ive been a boater for 50 years but this boat is so special and different and with no detailed manual I'm baffled on some aspects of its operation and care.

Hey there, welcome aboard. I am an owner of a 17cc up in Maine, and I get the same results as you when I take owners of larger boats on a ride. Like your 15, the 17 handles larger than it is, and is perfect for taking my small family for trips to the beach for swimming or one of the many local marinas for lunch or dinner. Most of all, it is great for fishing for mac and stripers in the coastal waters.

Enjoy your new boat, I can't wait until June to put mine back in the water.

Oh.. Don't say stripers, hehehe. We have almost killed all them off here with our dams. My favorite fish. The fight, look, taste..forget large mouth bass. Yes, when I found this boat on Craig's List, 100 miles away, I had to go look. Actually what sold me was the nearly brand new engine on it that was really too heavy for the boat. I will be posting the story soon of what I had to do to make this thing seaworthy. I like it a bunch and nobody...round these parts has a boat like mine. It takes me 20 minutes to try to explain to other boaters what it is.

Back