Hello from SE GA.

C

Choptank

Great site. I am getting a 150 on the 30th of Dec. Look forward to sharing info and gathering insight.

Welcome to the site Choptank. Glad you found us. Post a picture of that 150 when you get her! ;)

Hello from CA and welcome.

Welcome Choptank. We are glad you found us. Was curious where Woodbine GA was and find that you are north of Jacksonville FL. Enjoy learning what others have done to their boats and other boating tips.

Again – welcome.

Hey Choptank, welcome.
I will be headed your way on the 22nd to spend a week at Crooked River State Park, I be bringing my 170.
Looking foward to chasing some trout/redfish around down there. Bring the 150 over and we'll double team the little buggers!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Kevnanama, I won't get the boat until the 30th. I will use Crooked River as my entry point most times, as the ramp in my nieghborhood is only usable from mid-tide and up. Maybe we can hook up another time. Thanks again for the reception.

Thanks for posting pictures of your new boat. Just know you will enjoy many great times on the water.

Thanks Vic, I just posted some more of the boat

in the water today. What great weather we are having. It is about to come to an end in the next few days, but great day on the water today.

Back