Newbee

G

Gator Man

:D Hello all.
What a great site. I can see only good things coming from a site like this where you have lots in common with pratically everyone on the board.
I live in Zebulon, NC.
I own an 03' 210cc and can't be more pleased with it. I have had a ball with this vessel. Been out almost every inlet in NC. 48miles out so far, been caught in 8ft seas twice and it got me back in safely and dry both times.(don't recommend it however!!!) :shock:
Lookin forward to sharing boat and fishin talk with all of ya.

"Gator Man"
Stephen A.

Welcome Gator Man.

We are glad you found the web site.

Sharing information about our boats and fishing will help all of us. If you know other Logic/Triumph owners, please pass on the site info.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your boat and reading your fishing stories.

Vic in Osprey FL

Hey Gator Man! I live over in Raleigh and have an '03 210 as well. We need to get together and fish sometime. I haven't been nearly as adventurous as you cause I can't seem to time the weather/time off from work thing very well. :) BTW check out my other site www.NCangler.com. It is all about fishing in North Carolina. I started in January 1st and its really starting to take off now. Tight lines!

Gator Man said:
:D Hello all.
What a great site. I can see only good things coming from a site like this where you have lots in common with pratically everyone on the board.
I live in Zebulon, NC.
I own an 03' 210cc and can't be more pleased with it. I have had a ball with this vessel. Been out almost every inlet in NC. 48miles out so far, been caught in 8ft seas twice and it got me back in safely and dry both times.(don't recommend it however!!!) :shock:
Lookin forward to sharing boat and fishin talk with all of ya.

"Gator Man"
Stephen A.

gator
greetings from greenville. that wasnt you going out of oregon inlet new years weekend??? saw a 210cc and havent gotten a response from previous inquiries. we fish for stripers out of o/i from nov to mar and will be after cobia at o/i beginning mid may. then tarpon and drum in pamlico sound july to sept. hope to see you on the water and try to get to the get together in morehead once randy nails it all down with date.
tight lines
robert

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes, ncangler, we all need to get together and do some fishin. As a matter of fact, i'm hoping the forecast will straten up for this weekend. This little warm spell is killin me to get out. Trip might be a little long for you OsprayVic :lol: but com'on if your willin.

It probably was me IL-LOGIC-AL GGC. I went out OI all week of Christmas and new years last year and this year. I'll post some of my pics. NC has a year round fishery that is just awsome. Been catchin sea bass at the near shore wrecks all winter since stiper run.

I'm gonna check out your other site ncangler.

Catch up with you guys soon. :D

Back