Recognized Leader and K9 Guru
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Punta Gorda
State
Florida
Hello all,
As any one of you folks who may have looked at my profile youmay have guessed I am a police k9 handler. Reno is my partner that just retired in Oct. I have been part of the triumph family since feb of 03 when I found the boat I wanted for my retirement and the msn web site. Ihave been looking for fishing boats for a while to have something to do with my boys and originally got a 16 ft aluminum boat that was great on the lakes but would not do what I wanted when I retired. I had seen some center console boat at outdoor world in orlando and decided that was exactly what I needed. I just figured I wuold have trouble with the $$. Ih ad never seen a center console in fort wayne ind. and when I walked into the boat show and saw that triumph 170 cc and the material it was made from I started drooling. The dealer was new to triumph and only had the one boat. I ended up buying the 210 based on what I learned on the internet and out of the catalog the next day. I have NO complaints I love my boat. The only thing I dont like is the Little amount of time I actually have to fish it. I fish mostly the western basin of lake Erie, but have towed to Wrightsville beach NC and SW Florida. and of course Dauphin Island AL fishing the TBOT last yr. That was a great time. I will have my 20 in this fall and the Job hunt in south and centeral FL will begin. GOTTA FISH

Dick Jennings.. and of course Reno

Thanks for the post Dick. Next time you're in NC give us a shout. I hear ya on the amount of time to fish. Sounds like you might have some time this year and Florida is certainly a great place to do it. Tight lines!

Back