Hello from Wrightsville Beach

L

LIQUIDADRENALINE

Hello, I want to purchase a triumph, but I do not know anyone that owns one. Can anyone give me pros and cons of the boat. I am looking to purchase a 21 foot center console. Thank you

Welcome aboard. I would suggest searching thru some of the forums here like the 215 forum. There are lots of posts here about the boats and there are several threads specifically about pros and cons of owning a Triumph. Use the "Search" link above. If you have specific questions about the boat feel free to let us know. We'll try to help in any way we can. You can also do a search among the membership for other members in the Wrightsville Beach area. Perhaps one of them would be willing to show you their boat. ;)

Blessings,
Randy
Admin

Welcome to this web site.

Please let me start by saying that my family is prejudiced when it come to our Triumph 210.

When we started our search for a boat, we read all that we could.

Like NCangler suggested, read the postings under the "Forum" with the title "215 / 210 / Chaos". That is the 21 foot center console in the Triumph line.

If you click on the "Articles" tab at the top, I wrote about why my family purchased a Triumph.

That should give you enough reading to keep you busy for a few minutes.

I learned early on in our family's search for a boat that there is no such thing as the "perfect" boat. Every boat we saw had features we liked and disliked. To this family, our Triumph 210 is perfect for us, but we would still change a few things if we could.

Good luck in your search.

I learned early on in our family's search for a boat that there is no such thing as the "perfect" boat. Every boat we saw had features we liked and disliked. To this family, our Triumph 210 is perfect for us, but we would still change a few things if we could.

So true! There was no perfect choice for us either, but the Triumph came the closest based upon what was most important to us. We had to compromise on a few items on our list, but that would be true for any boat we chose.

What's funny is the survey by Triumph didn't even cover the points that we deemed most crucial in our decision. Just goes to show you that buying a boat is a very individual choice. Much more so than a car.

Back