Hello From - Southampton, Ny

getrich

Registered Member
Just sign on to this great board of information for Triumph boat owner WHAT A TOOL TO HAVE Well i am looking to move up in size from my 21cc Polar. My polar has served me very well and she is a fine boat by all means. Looking to do more off shore fishing so the Triumph 235cc has caught my eyes. Looking to get more information here and more confidence in this boat to maybe one day soon make a purchase. :)
THANK YOU
MIKE

Welcome aboard Mike. Glad to have you join us. Use the search tool in the menu bar to find a lot of information that has already been posted and feel free to ask any questions. The 235CC is a new boat design and it has been very positively received. I don't know how many have been sold to date but we have a forum where you can ask specific questions on the 235 and I'll send them to Triumph for a response. ;)

Welcome

Hi Mike and welcome aboard. I live in Montauk and I have a 235 on order. Great Bay Marine in Southampton has a 235 in the yard but it is shrink wrapped at this time. Get in touch with Terry Eaton if you have some interest. Can't wait to get mine in and get some electronics installed. Get in touch if you want me to demo the boat for you some time in the spring. I think it's going to be an awesome off shore boat.

Thank You

HI ED - Thank you so much for that welcome and CONGRATULATION ON YOUR NEW 235 TRIUMPH. She is beautiful and a sick design boat. Montauk should be a nice home for her !!!! Terry did email me last week to let me know a 235 did come in (WHAT A NICE MAN) . Well of course i did not wast any time to go down and take a peek. This was the first time for me in seeing a 235 and boy was i amazed! Terry did cut open the wrap so we can sneak in and take a look so it was hard to really take a good look but he did mentioned about your boat coming in soon and putting them in the big building to work on. So i will wait to that day to happen to get another look. You must be going crazy waiting for the boat to arrive but at the same time a nice feeling knowing in a few months you will have her in the water and enjoying a great investment i am sure. Their are a lot of question i would like to ask you about the boat and i really thank you for that offer of showing her off this spring. I will take you up on that !!!!! I would like to make contact with you after the holidays to talk more. Please let us know when she arrives i would love to run down and take a look at her !
I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY - ANDDDDDDDD HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU !!!! GO TRIUMPH ...... :D

Back