new to site south jersey 21 triumph

M

mugsy

• hi all ....name of boat :Drazzl//dazzl i fish 3 to 4 times per week out of ti inlet i am a bad typest and speller so please excuse me . i have owned two sea craft boats 23cc -20cc great boats 1975 -1970 they are still in use. i am enjoying my 21cc tryumph just as well. a few things i have a concern with the 2004 21cc is the rod holders in the gunnel their is no drain. also splash well covers leak.other than that i like the boat just fine. real easy to wash down after a days fishing.if i have half the luck with my triumph as i did with my sea craft"s i"ll be a very happy man.i spend 99% of my time fishing and 1% on the computer i am glad i found this site but dont chat very much do to my typing skills. so i"ll sign off for now. tight lines to all.mugsy sea isle city nj . retired and love every day on the water back bay or out front.

Welcome aboard mugsy. If you use the search link in the main menu bar there are a few posts on each of the issues you mentioned. Glad you found the site and we look forward to your participation. ;)

Welcome. I fish out of Ocean City, NJ so we are neighbors. :)

Looks like we have to have a get together in south jersey 21' Logic here, maybe our own private fall striper tournament.
Tom

hi tom i go out corsons inlet when possible also ti. name of boat razz-l - dazzl ch.68 or 69 ill be looking for your logic out their. i keep the boat in as long as water temp. is about 48 .last yr. fished till 2nd wk of jan. so i am sure to see or hear you around the lump aera soon . mike aka mugsy .:cool::cool:

Back