Returned to find a new Triumph Site - THANKS!

C

Cajun-T

Hello everyone, I have owned my 190 bay for what will be the third season and I am just as thrilled as the day I bought it. I usually fish the bayous, bays and coasts of Louisiana for reds, trout & flounder. I have been very blessed to live in a location that offers so much fishing within 30 minutes of my driveway.
I bought my 2002 190 Bay during the boat show, my wife insisted that I had earned it and so I should buy it. You gotta love it when they think it is their idea! We have had many great trips on the boat and have really enjoyed the almost carefree operation of our Suzuki 4-stroke 115. Talk about fuel efficient and quite, we joke that the mechanics must keep busy replacing starters. But seriously, I haven't had any (zero, zip, nada) problems with my motor and that is really important when your out back of the bayou with no-one around as far as the eye can see.
I want to say that I am glad this site has been put up. I was a member of the old MSN TBO and was sorry to see it go. It was always a great place for owners to get together and talk about their boats. While plastic is not knew to the world it is to the boating community. Learning to work with this technology and make our boats better, safer, more fishable and fun is really what this was always supposed to be about. Again I am glad to be back and I am glad to see lots of others that I recognize from the old site.

BTW, are there any talks about another TBOT fishing tournament? I didn't get to make the one at Dauphin Island but I heard it was a great time had by all. :)

Hey CajunT glad you found us! We are having a Triumph Boat Owners "Mackfest" meeting in Morehead City, NC on July 22-23. I hope you drive up and join us. You can find more info here. ;)

Cajun-T said:
BTW, are there any talks about another TBOT fishing tournament? I didn't get to make the one at Dauphin Island but I heard it was a great time had by all. :)

Well glad you found this site as well, question, in the bayou when say you fish for reds, what are you referring to, out west they are a rock fish...

Genelie said:
Well glad you found this site as well, question, in the bayou when say you fish for reds, what are you referring to, out west they are a rock fish...

I'm also from south Louisiana and Cajun is talking about drag screaming redfish also known as red drum. I've owned by 190 bay for about a year now and I've loved every minute of it.

Back