New Owner

john97504

Registered Member
City
Medford
Hi all,

My name is John Rogers. I have owned several boats through the years but am new to Triumph. My wife Kim and I recently purchased a 210 cc and are very happy with our purchase. We live in Medford, Oregon but will be towing our boat to Loreto Mexico on the Sea of Cortez side of the Baja in April. This will be the permanent location for our "like new" boat and our future winter retirement home. Fish On!!

John

Welcome aboard John and congratulations on the 210. It is a great boat. I've owned a 2003 210 and a 2006 215 Chaos. Both were excellent boats for our family. What year model did you purchase?

I purchased a 2003 210cc with 22 hours on the original motor. The boat had been garaged since new and is in amazing condition, a great find. I have been reading your threads regarding water accumulation in the foam core. Very interesting information, I have a lot to learn.

Hi, John. Welcome to the club.

Welcome John. I bought a 2003 210cc last year and it is a great boat. You will love it. Fish On!

Thanks for the welcome. I have picked up so much information re: the care and modification of Triumph boats. My only concern reading the blogs is that I may be a bit under powered with the Yamaha 115 4 stroke. My boat has a 4 blade stainless steel prop which will hopefully offset some of the power issues. I would like to be able to fish 4 people.

Back