New Owner - 2006 150CC

unDawnTed

Registered Member
State
Virginia
Greetings from Mathews, VA!

My wife and I just purchased a used, 2006 150CC. We mostly boat in the areas around Gwynn's Island, up the Piankatank River, or just on the creek that we live on. The 150CC seems to be exactly what we wanted; small enough for our vehicle to pull as well as our small pier lift.

Happy boating!

WElcome aboard! Glad you've joined us. To take advantage of almost 20 years of information on Triumph Boats from owners, former dealers and factory personnel (when Triumph was still in business) consider purchasing the Premium Member subscription. It is only $12/year. You can learn more about it here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/pages/subscribe/

Blessings
Randy
admin

The 15cc there's a great little boat and if you stay in places like the Piankitank and a small creek, it's probably all a
the boat you need. I had one when I lived in Key Largo Florida and bought it back with me to Cape Charles Virginia. I put a lot of hours on it
Got great gas mileage too. I used to average 6 miles to a gallon even with a 50 hp two-stroke.
You will like to ride. You can feel it flex instead of pounding into each wave and it makes any chop much more tolerable.
Welcome to the site!

Back