Hello all- I love my new 215cc and this web site

Big Al

Registered Member
City
Alexandria
Hello members. I joined the Triumph boat owners club just a few weeks ago, when I bought a 2008 215. I joined the Triumph network, after another owner, as well as both Chad and Carl Merritt told me it was a very informative site. I have only had the boat out 2 times but I love it! I am on vacation which has put my boating on hold until I return. I look forward to spending some time on the site and learning about various modifications and how to's., not to mention discussing fishing. Al

Welcome aboard, Big Al. Glad you found us! The 215 is a great boat...I'm sure you'll have many happy memories made in her. When you get a chance, let's see some pictures of your beauty.

Tight lines.

Welcome Big Al to the 215CC club.

:mad:... So you are the one that bought my 215 off the showroom floor at Merritt Marine.........;)........... I was looking at the one they had on the floor and poof.....gone....along with like every other Triumph they had on the lot that week :confused:.......Seems like everyone is buying boats this month.

Welcome aboard Al. We're glad you've joined us and congratulations on the 215! And you've chosen a great dealer to work with.

Welcome Aboard Big Al. Great boat, I Love My 215 cc te I Fish every thing from The Great Lakes Too The Florida Keys This Boat Can Handle Just About Any Thing

Captain-B

Back