Hello Performance Outdoors

Anchor Point

Participating Member
City
Fortuna
State
California
Newb to the site from the West Coast. I look forward to learning from other members and hopefully can help as well. I’m not a Triumph owner but hope you will all accept that (sarcasm). I’m the owner of a 25’ Skipjack Fisherman and enjoy fishing, boating and taking the kids to ice cream via boat in Old Town Eureka.
Tight lines, Kris

Welcome Kris! Welcome aboard.

(Come on guys, say hello, he lives down the street.... Don't want to look bad).

Welcome aboard! We'd love to see some pics of your boat. :cool:

Make sure you use the "search" option here. There is a wealth of info from the past..... Thanks again for the offer of crab. We really do have a pile of them.

Welcome aboard and Glad you've joined us!

Can you ship some of that Crab South? (just kidding)

All My Best for 2019!
Dave
Associate Administrator

I wish I could send some crab. Certainly hasn’t been any shortage of it in the last couple of years.
It’s a pleasure having Martin just down the street. He’s a wealth of knowledge, maybe a bit of a bad influence on my bank account and a great neighbor. I enjoy walking by his house when his boat is out and looking at his meticulously maintained equipment.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
4CA97313-0057-4843-A413-3F51FD7F233B.jpeg

Stalking you buddies "stuff" now that is just too funny! And I can only image just how bad of an influence he is.... :p

Do feel free to jump in on the subjects you enjoy, or start new threads so you can also share your knowledge and real world product reviews with us! And just as important, have others in your circle also join us here :cool:

Tight Lines!
Dave

Kris and his family are some of the nicest people. He can stalk my boat anytime.

Welcome this is a great site full of knowledge

Back