Hi to all, from 170cc owner

M

MSANDEL

Hi All! I have been a logic/triumph owner since 2000. I love my 170cc for fishing the mississippi here in Mn. Many of you live where there is salt water.
I sure wish that some more dealers would catch on to the triumph rage in boats. Infact, for some reason all the dealers that were in MN. have stoped selling these boats. I wish triumph would correct that problem. I am curently thinking of outfitting the boat with a poleing platform. Well thanks for the great site and I hope to talk some more. Take care
Mark in MN

Hii Mark! Thanks for joining us! What do you fish for up there?

:) Hi NCangler
I am sorry that I did not get your greeting until tonight. I meet you on the fast chat before I navigated to this. I am still learning this great site. Please keep up the great work. By the way I fish bass and Walleye. Hope to talk to more members soon. Talk to ya soon.
Mark

17' Triumph CC

Hello Triumph owners, I am also a new owner of a Triumph 17' cc. I purchased the boat last summer. I live in Southern California and I generally fish from San Onofre to Malibu. My favorite location is Dana Point, easy in & easy out with lots of kelp beds nearby & the option to go out deep if you like. The Boat & the Motor have been excellent, however I have had some problems with the accesories and such. The dealer is also not very receptive to my problems. The engine is a 4 stroke 60 Horse Yamaha, very economical & dependable so far. I look forward to meeting you fellow boaters.
regards.......

Back