Howdy

Shep

Registered Member
City
Richmond
I have a 2001 190 Bay powered with a 115 Mercury 2 stroke. Got rid of Logic stickers and replaced with Triumph decals. Saw a post on here about some of ya'll heading to the James River soon, hopefully I'll see you out there, fish it quite a bit around Richmond. Just started fishing the Chesapeake Bay about 2 years ago and have had some awesome trips with Flounder and Stripers. Can't wait to get a 235 so I can fish her more. Filled the cockpit of my 190 with water up to my knees this summer and although I wasn't to worried about sinking it still wasn' t alot of fun.

My boat being a Logic had some things that had to be corrected, like the side scuppers and some other drain issues. Have had work done at Merritt Marine Hillsborough, NC and Adams and Durvin here in Richmond and they both did great work if anybody needs similar work done.

I look forward to getting to know my fellow triumph boat owners.

Tight Lines

Shep

Shep, welcome to the web site. Glad you found us. GREAT bunch of folks here.

Welcome aboard Shep! :)

Welcome and next year during the Bay Striper Season we need to meet up and do some Die Hard Striper Fishing..... I have a couple posts with some of the fish from last year (08)..... If you have any questions on the boat this is the place to be..... Winter Time has allot of guys missing, but as summer rolls around they will be back. They always come back ;)...... Congrats and hopefully we will get to meet next weekend :)

Welcome to the world of plastic boating Shep! Throw all of your wax away and enjoy your toy.
John D.

Welcome aboard. You will find alot of good info here.

Back