Looking at a Triumph 190 Bay

kevrangray

Registered Member
State
TX
I'm looking at purchasing a triumph 190 center console and was curious as to what other owners of this same boat thought about theirs. Thanks, Kevin

There are alot of Triumph Boats fans here. I don't think anyone suggests they are the best, but there is definitely a love affair with them. You won't be disappointed with a Triumph....

Welcome aboard. Glad you've joined us! There are almost 15 years of information on Triumph Boats available in the Triumph Boat owners forums located here: https://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/triumph-boat-forums.132/

As noted on the homepage welcome, the Boat Owner forums are Private forums for Premium Member subscriber access only. But the subscription is only $12/year. If interested click on the "Go Premium" button in the upper right of the screen to learn more.

And you have come to the right place for help and upgrade ideas for her if you do pick her up. Once you become a Premium member, you can really access a lot of information for that hull, as well as a lot of other related topics as well as some great savings on related products!

I had one for many years that was tweaked out for Flats Fishing. Like any boat it has strong suits and weak points, so knowing what style of fishing you plan on doing will help us guide you on it for sure :)

All My Best,
Dave
Associate Administrator

We just picked up a 190 Bay last year after a long look. We are in the South Puget Sound in Washington. Always a boston whaler fan, after spending some time on the 190 we saw it as a great option. our area has a 14 foot tide swing and beaches mixed with sand, rock and oyster shells. We felt the 190 would allow us to relax if we got caught on the beach. So far it has been a great crab, ski and exploring boat. It has a soft ride and the little waves we get are well within its limits. There are always compromises and I look at the 210 extra storage space in the hull and start to second guess myself........ That will always be the case.

Attachments

• 190 bay.jpg
    190 bay.jpg
    972.1 KB · Views: 8
Back