Nauticus Smart Tabs-Automatic Trim Tabs

BSeid33859

Registered Member
City
Roanoke
I bought a set of the Nauticus Automatic Trim Tabs and installed them on my 150CC. It has a 40HP 4 stroke Yamaha. The Tabs perform as advertised. No huge bow rise. Gets on plane quickly and easily. N0 porpoising. The boat also runs a lot smoother when crossing large wakes or in choppy water. I got the black plastic ones. I also called the factory regarding a technical question and was told that there tabs will be standard equipment on the 2008 models. I was not able to compare speed as to before and after because my speedometer would no longer work after I had the 10-Hour Inspection. And the little hole is not clogged. Who in the heck needs a speedometer going 20 or 30 MPH anyhow. I'm too darned particular and like every thing to function properly on my boat.

Used Smart Tabs on my 1st Logic 170. Great performance!!Top end droped from 51mph to 47mph but the improvement in stability was well worth tha small drop in top end. Nauticus stands by their product too. Had a corrosion problem with the hydrolic acuatorsafter about 6 months. They replaced them for free. Good Folks

Back