New 190 owner

nauticale

Registered Member
City
Woodbridge
Just picked up my 2006 190 Bay. Thanks to everyone who's posted on this site for helping me make the decision.
See you out there in Hampton Roads.

I'm in the market for the same boat to run in the Chesapeake bay and surrounding area. What helped you decide on Triump?

While shopping around and researching various 17-19 ft center console fiberglass boats, I stumbled upon Triumph. A lot of what I found on the Triumph website and this one got me very interested. There's a really informative article on this site, if you haven't seen it. Also, the base MWR rents Triumphs and they had a lot of good things to say. Several trips to the dealer down the street, and I was sold. The main reasons I went with Triumph were: amount of boat and motor for the money, and the concept and practicality of the material (durability, low maintenance, inherent bouyancy, shock absorbing, LIFETIME WARRANTY).

Send me an email if you'd like more info.

barry
as i pass by all the glass boat guys standing up and holding on for dear life while i comfortably sit in my captain's chair reassures me that i have the driest , softest riding boat our there. i fish mostly in the pamlico sound of n.c. and i have fished the tunnels of the bay bridge ,so i know the waters you intend to use the boat in and it would be my only choice for those waters !
GGC

Back