new boat

J

jackattack

Hello Everybody,

Bought the Logic 210 CC w/130 Honda 4S (only 150 hrs on boat and motor!). Took a test run on Nantucket Sound the other day and was very impressed. Should be registered and on the water next week. I can't wait! I will let you know how the fishing is. Any other members running Massachusetts waters?

Thanks,
Glad to be aboard

Jack

Welcome to performanceoutdoors.net Jack! Glad you found us and congratulations on the new boat! :cool:

When we had our Triumph Boat Owners Tourney last summer up there we saw a 210 with a Honda 130 in the rips of Middle Ground - Vineyard Sound. Looked like a 2002/2003 model.

Congrats - great motor, I've got a 2002 on my 190 Bay. Others I know of up there in MA/VT include, Fishahn, Outtahere, Fischer53, Pax and MVbluefish.

Cincinnati thanks for the info. I knew Pax was from up here but its good to know about the others. Is the fishing tourney an annual event? Also my dad will be taking the boat to Florida December/April Flagler Beach (Daytona Area). I've seen some great pics of you with some real nice fish. I hope to be posting some of my own soon.

mass fishing

Have a 05 210 cc that I keep on the cape, trailer around to where the fish are.
The fluking has been getting better every week out of the bass river and monomoy for stripers. good luck with the new boat we love ours. pete

Cincinnati thanks for the info. I knew Pax was from up here but its good to know about the others. Is the fishing tourney an annual event? Also my dad will be taking the boat to Florida December/April Flagler Beach (Daytona Area). I've seen some great pics of you with some real nice fish. I hope to be posting some of my own soon.

I moved to Philly this spring - now fish the upper Chesapeake, Delaware Bay and will be trying the Jersey shore for the fall run. Don't think the NE boys got together this year.

Back