i'm back

glehav

Contributing Member
City
Elmore
hello guys i was on here back in 2008.i still have my 215 and havent had any problems with it, other than a few battle scares. its been a good boat still looks new when its cleaned up.my 150 e-tec has about 280 hrs. on it and it hasnt missed a lick.in a few days i will get it ready for the 2015 season. glad to be back good fishing eveyone

Welcome back........Soo true about our Roplene rigs....takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Same here. just got my ole girl cleaned up and itching to get out and hear the reels screaming and the fish jumping......:)

thanks push&pull what is the snapper season looking like there. in alabama its just one day fed. pass 3 miles. i hope they will give us more than one day you cant drop a line without hooking up on a snapper and they say that theres not enough of them.???? have you got any pics fo your boat on here

thanks push&pull what is the snapper season looking like there. in alabama its just one day fed. pass 3 miles. i hope they will give us more than one day you cant drop a line without hooking up on a snapper and they say that theres not enough of them.???? have you got any pics fo your boat on here

I don't do much Snapper....mostly offshore trolling. Yep, I have just a few pics......LOL, check my profile albums. ;)

Welcome back. Glad you've joined us again! :cool:

Back