New member Crystal River,FL

special K

Participating Member
City
Beverly Hills
I've been looking for a site like this. It's great to see some of the ideas people are doing to their boats. This is my first boat, got tired of pier fishing or waiting for an invite from friends. Well anyway glad to be a member of this community and meeting some new friends.
P.S.
by the way I have a 170 cc/50hp Johnson and I love it.(have had it less than a year, already dreaming of a bigger one.)

Special K, welcome.

Hope you continue to enjoy your boat and contribute to this web site.

Please let others know about the site, and post some pictures when you can.

welcome, you will find plenty of Ideas for Modifications, and trouble shooting if any problems come up.

Welcome Special K,

This is a great place to learn from other owners. I am like you with a 17c/c with 75hp and am very happy with the boat and motor. The sad thing is I just covered it up for the winter. I got the boat end of July so I have some good times with it and am looking forward to next summer.

Greenapple

welcome special k

Glad you found the site .hope you enjoy the 17cc, you must be fishing out of kings bay ,or are you fresh water fishing.I mostly fish out of homosassa,but do get out of ft. island once in a while, I'll keep a eye out for you. dick....

Welcome to the community Special K!
I'll be down on the Crystal River in February diving with the manatees and the other water critters. I won't have my boat with me on this trip. maybe later in the year when the Gulf waters warm up.

New member on the left coast

I go by DUX, I'm looking at a new 195cc. I've read alot on "Roplene" but have yet to discuss it with other owners. I'm a salty kind of guy, lots of salmon and halibut trips. I need input about the triumph line. Thanks Dux

Back