ofcparker

Registered Member
City
Fredericksburg
Just wanted to say hello to everyone as im new to this page.

Originally I was going to buy the 195CC or 215 but then the wife found out what I was doing and we ended up getting the new 07 195 DC. ;-)

Ill see you all on the water.

Wives! :p Welcome to the site ofc!

Just joking. :eek: I love my wife too! She has been very supportive of the boat purchase and our family time on it. Sorry. ;)

Just joking. :eek: I love my wife too! She has been very supportive of the boat purchase and our family time on it. Sorry. ;)

Hey NCangler, I was just pulling your chain. Besides, my wife logs on here too so I may get some brownie points if she reads this. (Just a thought...is there any way to encode this so only people with "y" chromozones can read it??) :D

I owe my boat to my wife as well. We have fishing tourney's(really they are just fish fries, but worth serious bragging rights between officers:D ) at work and she was tired of me complaining about who I wanted to go with. So she said why don't you just buy your own boat, I'm thinking sweet what a great wife I have, WRONG;) . As always though, there are strings attached, now a year and a half later she wants a pool put in. I get reminded of this weekly-"I told you to get the boat, I think you should get me a pool" I did not know this going in. The moral to the story-never underestimate a women's bargaining power, there is always an alternative motive;) More than likely she will have her pool in the next year or two, we all know how wives can be:eek: still wouldn't trade her in.:)

you know those 4 ft round above gound pools are not that expensive. She didnt specify the size or type did she. :)

I own a 215 rather than a 195 because of my wife. She wanted a bigger boat! I tease her and call the "No Nonsense" her boat. Sometimes she takes me seriously!

Back