BeeReel

Contributing Member
City
Brockton
Hello Everyone,

I'm the new (1 week) owner of a Model year 2007 215 CC TE, Suzuki 150HP. Haven't even had the chance yet to dunk it in the water but weather permitting this Saturday. Plan to keep it on the trailer and follow the stripers/Blues/tuna this summer across New England waters.

PRBUZZ

Welcome

Congrats to both the newcomers. I believe you will have yards of smiles in the near future!

Biff

Welcome aboard BeeReel! I moved your post to your own thread so we can welcome you right. :)

Welcome aboard BeeReel, from Maryland. Hope the weather is good for you Saturday. Love those stripers here.

Jim

BeeReel, Welcome and congrats on the TE. Did you get it from Atlantic Boats? I was lusting for that unit but decided that I had better start with a used one for my first boat. So...I picked up a used 210CC. Now the darn thing is sitting in my driveway too, waiting for some decent weather. Good luck with it and let me know if you are looking for a fishing buddy, as I live near you in Plymouth. I too am looking for Blues, Stripers and little Tuna. Tomorrow, I'm gonna pick up a new Shimano rod/reel set from Fishermans Outfitter here in Plymouth.

Manomet,

Yes I picked up from Atlantic boat. I looked for used ones for the last 6 months and finally went with new, left over 2007.

After minor electrical repair, blown fuse, gave it the maiden voyage yesterday. Although the weather was less than perfect (rainy, cloudy, minor fog, cold 38d, etc) the ride was great. Most of the time the water was like glass so not much a challenge. Good test for a first ride to break in everything including the Captain's skills. Ran the length of Buzzards Bay from the Wareham River, across to Wood Hole and down almost to Cuttyhunk.

Cruising 4000RPM, 35MPH, about 7 GPH (Suzuki 150HP). Luckily the engine was in the 3rd hour of breakin so I didn't have to worry about keeping under 3000RPM.

Alway in need of fishing buddies, send me you contact info.

I hear you on the search for a used one, I finally found one in New Jersey after about 6 weeks of searching (Man, I love craigslist).

I'll PM my details to you shortly.

Back