235Foxbuster

Registered Member
City
Pinjarra
Gday fellow Triumph owners.

Just purchased a new 235 CC which we have now had for just on 3 weeks. So far we are stoked with the performance of the boat.

Triumph owners seem to be few and far between in my neck of the woods (Perth, Western Australia) so it'll be great to speak to other Triumph owners. I spend most of my spare time fishing and the rest is spent hunting.

Thanks for the welcome NCangler, it's very much appreciated.

Here's a coupla pic's of the boat!

Cheers

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 29
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 23
Foxbuster,
Welcome aboard and thanks for the pictures. That is one beautiful boat. I hope you'll share a lot of information about the 235. We have a lot of people asking questions about that model on here and any info about it will help us all. Post more pictures when you can and maybe some info on fuel burn,top end spend and handling capibilities will help some of us who are looking to move up to the 235. Thanks and enjoy your new toy.
John D.

Welcome aboard Foxbuster, nice boat. I am sure you will catch plenty of fish from that one, keep the pictures coming. What kind of fish is that in your avatar?

Welcome aboard 235Foxbuster!

Glad to have you join us 235Foxbuster. Congratulations on the Triumph 235! :cool:

Good on ya!

Welcome, it's good to have "relatives" all over the world. I know you'll enjoy your boat as much as the rest of us enjoy ours. Waiting on the fish pics. Congrats.

Thanks fella's

I'll look forward to sharing what i can Fridaysoff. We've still got to drop the prop size on the Suzuki yet and then fit electronics (Fishfinder, GPS, VHF, and Radar). Hopefully in two weeks all will be complete and i can back to doing some serious fishing.

JimW, The fish in the Avatar is a Samsonfish (Seriola Hippos) and (for me) is more of a sport fish that a table fish. We jig for them with either metals or plastics and they can grow to about 60kg. They are a close relative of the Amberjack which i'm sure a few you guys would be familar with.

Attachments

• fg.JPG
    fg.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 19
Welcome Foxbuster, if you go to photos then Triumph 235 you'll find some pics that might give you some modification ideas down the road. Nice boat I've fished inshore and offshore on mine for a year now and love it. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Thanks OC Tim,

I checked out the pic's mate and particulary like the transom door with the longer cords so you dont have to lay it on the deck to fully raise the outboard. Simple idea but one i never would have thought of !

Cheers

Back