LFlan

Registered Member
City
Brockton
Hi I am a new member from just south of Boston MA. I recently bought a 2004 210LE. I bought it to use mainly for fishing. I fish from Boston harbor to Race Point in Provencetown. I have been trying for a long time now to find a used boat that had what I wanted and one that I could afford. I love your forum, sounds like a lot of good people here and tons of information, that should be of great help to me getting my boat in great shape.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the 210! We look forward to your participation.

Welcome LFlan. I'm south of Boston,too. FYI there is a NE Triumph Owners Group you might want to follow on this board as it has several members from NE area. I fish those areas, too, but also extend my trips to Buzzards Bay over to Martha's Vineyard. Maybe see you on the water.

welcome to the elite family

Welcome. If you haven't purchased it already, I highly recommend the Maintenance and Modifications for Triumph Boat Owners DVD.
It's a must have for learning how to take care of and doing any work or customizations to your boat.
This is a great site for anything you need to know about your boat and I've found if you have any questions, the folks here are happy to help. Enjoy your boat and this site.

Back