dedogfish

Registered Member
City
Pottstown
Hello guys, Have owned my 2006 190 bay since may of 2006. It has a 115 4 stroke yamaha . I fish salt water in and around Maryland and delaware. I just joined the site and hope to help share information about our boats.

Welcome aboard! And congratulations on the 190 Bay. I hope my next Triumph will be a 190 Bay or Skiff. :)

Welcome. Glad you joined us. Lots of good information here, but always looking for more.

Lots of GREAT folks to get ideas or help from.

Welcome aboard dedogfish,
Hope you have good luck fishing the MD & DE waters. Come on down to MD and do some crabbing also.

Thanks Jim,
I rigged up a trot line and prop stick last season but the crab prices were so low in ocmd we always went out to eat.lol
We are going this year for sure! We usually crab the assawomen bay and even thought about driving over to nanicoke river or choptank. Wife loves hand lining so the trot line will be fun, i get to drive the boat and she gets to dip, all is good.

I have no idea "what" your talking about............must be Yankee speak. :confused:

Bill It's right above the Mason Dixon line. It's not Yankee and its not Southern, its a mixture of both. Neither side can understand it !!!

Welcome aboard. Since you have had the boat since 2006 we don't have to tell you that it's the best boat out there.

Back