NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi all. A few minutes ago I sent out an email to all our registered users with a link to our Privacy Policy. You can always access that information from the link at the bottom of the page. You can also see our Terms & Conditions and some basic forum help information in that section. If you ever need assistance from Dave or I just use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

I also wanted to mention that if you haven't discovered it yet you have options on choices from our Navigation Menu above. If you click on Forums it takes you the Forums list homepage. But if you click on the the little drop down arrow beside the Forums link you will see other options like New Posts, Find Threads, etc. So if you haven't taken time to check out each of the Navigation links and the drop down links beside them, take a look. :cool:

Finally, I hope you'll find some forums that interest you the most and post some information there. Either questions or solutions or photos of a day on the water, etc. Dave and I are trying to bring this community back to life post Triumph Boats and hope you'll share the site with your friends and family. The primary focus over the years has been Triumph Boats and we continue to support the Triumph/Logic Boat owner community, but we hope to build an audience for other boat lines and other interests on the water or in the woods! Thanks for your participation!

Have a great weekend!
Blessings
Randy
Administrator
..... powering your passion to get outside!

Back