New to Triumph Board.

J Keeler

Registered Member
City
Mechanicsburg
I have owned a 2000 Logic 170CC since 2001.

Two weeks ago, I traded it in on a Bay 190. The Logic 170CC served me well with a Honda 50 on it. However, it lacked enough room for all my rods and tackle to allow me and another person to move about comfortably. The 190 Bay should solve this problem. My 190 Bay is being made for me. I plan to take delivery by the First of April in time to fish the Flats for Stripers. Will be fishing the Chesapeake from Lapidum and all points south as well as Ocean City, MD. My home port is Mechanicsburg, PA.

Tight lines,

John

John, welcome.

Glad you found this site and hope you will contibute your knowledge of these plactic boats to help others.

Again, welcome, and please remember we all like pictures.

John,

Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard John and congratulations on the new 190 Bay! ;)

Great Choice.

John...

Congratulations on the boat... You are going to love it. I looked at the 170 as well as the 190 and went with the 190. What a size difference there is in 2 feet of length. Great choice. I am just down the road from you in York. I hope to see you on the Bay this spring...

Enjoy the new Boat...

Bill McCall

Thanks Bill. I had 19 ft boats prior to the Logic 17 and thought I could manage with less room. I was wrong and I am really looking forward to getting on the water with the 190 Bay. Will probably be fishing the Flats in April.
Tight lines,
John

Back