Back on Board!

R

rbbrew

Hello All!

I frequented Dave's old forum quite a bit, and have lurked here on the new one from time to time. Finally got around to registering today.

Since my last post, I have relocated to the Panama City Beach area. I brought my '01 Logic 150 Cool down with me, but have not got it in the water yet. Looking forward to fishing the flats in West Bay this fall and winter.

I left my '02 190 Bay in the slip in Arkansas. Visited it last week during the Dennis evacuation. Managed to catch a few walleyes! Also looking forward to getting my '03 150 Sportsman in the water in Arkansas to hunt deer, turkey, and ducks on the lake (Greer's Ferry). I'll try to post some pics of the 150S after I get back to AR next month. Installed a center console myself, although I had to have a local marine dealer take the motor off in order to install the steering ram.

Anybody in the Panhandle who wants to fish--let me know!

Well then welcome back............ and might I add it is nice to see a fellow duck hunter. MY favorite sport, outside of fishing.

welcome back on board the board RB!! keep an eye out for my old logic 186 with the removable t-top there in p/c. sold it to a family there and havent heard from them since the storms last year. there is a pic on the 190 pictures section.
anyhoo, welcome back
GGC

Back