New to Triumph

phatraley

Registered Member
City
Ozark
Good Day all. I have purchased a 2002 210cc for my boat detailing company. We are located on Table Rock Lake in southwest Missouri. I had been looking at center console boats for awhile and was not loyal to any brand, 3 things led me to my purchase of the 210
-Merrit Marine, these guys are an assest to the Triumph brand, over the phone help with questions and parts availability has been first class. Thanks Carl
-Mega hatch, I need storage for my equipment, I have retro fitted the boat with a 3500psi pressure washer, deionized water, hoses, supplies and still have ample walk around room
-I was impressed with the performance of the 210, it has a 150 hpdi and tops out at 46 mph with full fuel and 3 adults, not that we run wide open throttle all the time but it is nice to know that you have it if needed. Also the ride is predictable and smooth not to mention dry.
I have spent much of today looking around this forum at different threads and have noticed a lot of feedback from other owners, this is a great tool to have and I look forward to being part of your commmunity.

Welcome aboard! We're glad you've joined our Triumph Boat Owner community. :cool:

Back