New and impressed

W

wishiwerfishin

Hi there. Brand new to the site and so far I wish I had found you guys two years ago whenI bought my 170 CC Triumph. I love the ease of use of this boat, but unfortunately I need to sell it. I may be looking for a larger Triumph or switching to glass (wifes pushing hard for the glass as she is not the fiserman I am). Anyhow, I'm very impressed with how this site is run. However, I think you should try to get your name out to all Triumph dealers around the country. You guys are offering a wealth of info for us newbies. Thanks again.

Thank you for the positive feedback on the site. Great bunch of enthusiastic Triumph owners here with a lot of good information. I too wish we had more Triumph dealers involved. We've depended on owners that have found us online communicating to their dealers about us. I haven't had time or resources to try to search out all the dealers online and send personal email invitations. Maybe some day I'll get around to that, but I'd appreciate any help from any of our members in getting the word out.

I hope you can talk the wife into another Triumph! I'm taking delivery on my 2006 215 Chaos in about three weeks. :cool: Take care.

Just a thought, maybe Triumph could provide you with a list of dealers nationwide that have e-mail and then you could send out a mass e-mailing about the site?
It would be cheaper and easier than sending them all a postcard via snail mail.

Back