New to Triumph

napariver

Registered Member
City
Napa
Hello all! I am a new boat owner and new to the onwers net too. This is my first boat, which I just got a couple of weeks ago. It is a 2003 190 Bay wit a 115 Yamah 4 stroke. I am hoping to learn more about the boat here and understand how to better maintain my boat and keep it looking and running nice. So far I have put about 8 hours on the boat and love it!

Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

Jason

Welcome aboard Jason and congratulations on the 190 Bay! :cool:

Welscome Jason...I just joined myself. I bought a 2002 190 Bay about a month ago...absolutely love it so far...I have prolly put 8 hours on mine as well...has 111 now. If you have questions about the boat or need parts, check with Chad Merritt at Merritt Marine...he was very helpful for me when I installed a trolling motor and replaced some seat cushions a few weeks ago. Also, you can get a lot of info from the DVD that is available on this site...good luck!

Great! Thanks Chuck! I had the boat out of the water today (normally docked behind my house in the river inlet) and did some routine maintenance. Do far I have learned a lot from this site and am very greatful for the resource!

Back